Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Up and coming

We had the most fabulous time in Jax, Fla. at the kid's dance competition. They both did really well and the team as a whole placed 1st or 2nd in every category. My son even came home to friend requests on his myspace account from girls from another studio they competed against. It's that charm, winning smile and amazing dance skills he inherited from me...LOL





"Imagine"



My daughter in the very center



"Remember the Name"

Son, the only boy in the pic

I had my pre-op appt. with my RE on Monday. He did an ultrasound and didn't really have much to say about it. I assume everything looked the way he hoped or he would have said otherwise. He feels I am barking up the wrong tree and that he wont find anything, I on the other hand know in my heart something is not right. There is no reason for me to be in pain if something weren't wrong. He met with us after the u/s and described the procedure. He will be going in through my belly-button, and possibly another spot right above my pubic line. He will taking a good look-see through out, internal and external uterus, ovaries, and fallopian tubes. Any scar tissue, adhesion's and endo he will laser. Anything more he wont do at the time unless it is imminently life threatening, otherwise he will wake me up and we will discuss if I need something else done. It's day surgery so I will go home after I am stable and am to rest for 4 days. At this point I am optimistically nervous and basically ready to just get this over with and get an answer.

I had an Epiphany today regarding my depression and how it feels like it is hot on my tail. It made complete sense, but I will go into later.

No comments:

My journey with family & age related secondary infertility