Friday, April 18, 2008

The pokey outy thingy

There is a pokey outy thingy coming out of my belly-button. Hubby and I both think it is a part of my belly-button that used to be on the inside of my body as I never had any appendages coming out of my bb before. It is extremely sensitive, even to air and it looks raw and red. Hubby wants me to call the Dr. tomorrow, but I don't think he will want to do anything until my next surgery in June. I think he will want me to heal at little more.

I told hubby tonight that one of the reasons I wanted to put my surgery off till June is that it gives me time to really think about my decision. I want to be absolutely sure I am doing the right thing for me. I feel the need to spend time in prayer and then wait on God to lead and direct me to the right decision. Only God truly knows my ache to have another child, I believe that his guidance will be in accordance with his will for me and my desire to have another baby. Also, waiting till June gives me and hubby a little time to try and get pregnant on our own, who knows, it could happen. What a miracle that would be, it would definitely put surgery on the back burner. The RE did confirm for me that this SIN would not interfere in a healthy pregnancy and would not damage me further.

The kids have a dance competition this weekend. Fortunately its local so we don't have to travel and many of our friends can attend. The kids always enjoy performing for a hometown crowd.

My niece is having an MRI in the morning. She is 11yrs old and has been experiencing frequent headaches that are causing blurring of her vision. Her Dr. has ordered the MRI to rule out anything serious in her head. We are praying that it is nothing serious and that the Dr. will know how to treat her .

No comments:

My journey with family & age related secondary infertility