Sunday, April 13, 2008

So much to tell...but I'm tired

I'm tired and overwhelmed. Surgery went well, meaning no complications and I am recovering. I received my answers and will go into detail at a later time. I'm tired from surgery, recovery, family visits, a party for the kids dance team tomorrow and the end of Spring Break with school starting on Monday> I am so not looking forward to school starting again. I am soooooo ready for summer, I am ready to feel better, I am ready to work part-time, I am ready to get pregnant and have a healthy enjoyable pregnancy that leads to a happy, healthy baby.
The news from my surgery answers my questions, and its not life threatening so that's good, but the answers were not what I was hoping for and it may alter our plans to try and conceive or it may be the answer as to why we haven't conceived and the resolution may help us conceive. I am slowing accepting that it is really in God's hands and I just have to have Faith.

No comments:

My journey with family & age related secondary infertility