Sunday, January 13, 2008

A quick update

Nothing much is going on...unless you count the bruised puncture marks in my abdomen. It's tender and my lower back aches, right about where my ovaries should be. That is if they are still in the correct location and not trying to hide to avoid all these hormones. I have a low grade headache that comes and goes and my ovaries feel busy...LOL. I watched some videos showing PIO injections, so I am getting brave and am considering letting dear hubby learn how to give them. Actually it's for my convenience, if he doesn't learn then I will have to go to my Mom's or sister's to get them done. I think it would be easier for him to learn, that way I can whine and wallow on my own bed with a heating pad after he spears me. I just hope his manliness helps with this endeavor. I mean isn't jabbing an 1 1/2 long needle into the tush of your wife kind of like the hunting men did back in the days of cavemen? It's not like I will be running away ....well I might.

No comments:

My journey with family & age related secondary infertility