Friday, March 28, 2008

How much for a trade in?

I am officially falling apart so I was thinking of trading myself in for a newer model. The final straw...a huge, disgusting fever blister on my upper lip. I was fortunate to make it through the first 38 years of my life without ever experiencing a fever blister. When I had that cornual pregnancy 2 years ago is when I was cursed with my first fever blister. It was horrible, I had no idea how painful they could be and how badly they could make one feel. Fast forward to the present and day before yesterday I awoke to the familiar tingle on my lip. It didn't take long for it to develop into a full blown festering fever blister. Fortunately for me my Ob/Gyn called me in a refill for Famvir and it shouldn't take long to kick in. For the moment I look like a prize fighter that lost the prize.

I spoke to the RE's office today. I am to continue the b/c pills, taking the last active pill on April 1st. My pre-op appt. is scheduled for April 7th and surgery is still on for April 10th. I am so ready for this surgery. I feel in my gut and my heart that there is something going on with my right fallopian tube. Whether it is endo, scar tissue or left over fetal tissue from 2 years ago (not ruling that out) I just feel like I know my body and I know the pain is the same as the cornual pregnancy and its not going away. I am ready to be fixed so we can move forward with trying for a baby.

No comments:

My journey with family & age related secondary infertility