Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I hate Birthcontrol pills

Yes, I really do. I hate that I am on them in preparation for my Lap. surgery. I hate the way they make me feel. I took b/c pills for years when I was a teen and in my early 20's and had no problems with them. Now...they make my life hell. I do not do well on them, I am tired, crabby, nauseous and everything else. Taking them messes with my head, it means one less one that I can try to get pregnant, with or without assistance. That pisses me off and makes me weepy, after all I am told my eggs are old and I only have so much time left. Unless my RE seriously expects me to give up on my own eggs so easily in my book. To me only 4 super ovulation cycles with intercourse and 1IVF does not seem excessive and does not seem like the end of the road for me as I did have 7 mature eggs and they all fertilized in my IVF cycle. Maybe they didn't implant for reasons that will be discovered during my Lap. procedure and have nothing to do with my eggs and age. I am feeling desperate and more unwilling to give up on my genetic connection yet. I need a fair shot, whether that means trying without assistance or trying IVF one last time with my eggs.
In the meantime my pain is still there and constant and I am so over it.

No comments:

My journey with family & age related secondary infertility