Thursday, March 20, 2008

UGH!!!

Saw my regular RE on Wed. He determined that the larger of the two sacs in my uterus is a fibroid cyst probably in my uterine lining, the other one has fluid in it and he is not quite sure what it is. The cyst on my ovary is large and causes me pain, but we aren't sure if its THE pain. My RE agreed with my primary physician and wanted me to see a Urologist. The owner of the company I work for, his son is a Urologist, so that is who I was referred to and that is who I saw today.
The appt. itself went well, but I left confused. He does not think I have any kidney issues, he thinks I may have an over active bladder or I may be making too much urine. I need to go for some blood work and also a urine profile to rule out kidney stones, see that is confusing, he never mentioned kidney stones. I have to keep a record of everything I drink and when and how much I pee for 24 hours. The nurse said it could take 5-6 weeks to get the complete results of all the tests. So what the heck does that mean?
I am so ready to have this Lap. surg. and find out what is causing my pain and get it taken care of.

No comments:

My journey with family & age related secondary infertility