Thursday, March 27, 2008

No change

Nothing much has changed as far as my pain issues go. My flank pain only rears its head toward the end of the day, my abdominal pain is pretty much constant with the intensity fluctuating. I am so over this, its pathetic, I cannot wait to have this Lap. surgery and get some answers and hopefully relief.
My son had his 15th Birthday on Saturday...why do they have to grow up so fast? Due to the Holiday weekend we weren't able to go to the DMV till yesterday to get his Learners Permit. He was so nervous but he had studied so I felt confident he would do well. It was awesome...he passed with flying colors. His face lit up when he saw me after he was finished. I was and am still filled with pride in him. After he got his picture taken and his permit handed to him I handed him the keys and asked him if he was ready to drive. He could not believe I was actually going to let him drive...he was soooo excited. I have to say he has been very receptive to instruction and is actually a very good driver. He is cautious and shows great awareness, I hope that that will continue as we have this year to prepare for him to get his actual Drivers License. In the meantime I kind of like being able to sit in the passenger seat.

No comments:

My journey with family & age related secondary infertility