Monday, December 3, 2007

Moving up

My RE's office called and asked if we would be interested in moving up our IVF schedule to January 2008 instead of February 2008. They had three cancellations and wanted to offer us this opportunity as they knew how eager we are to get this show on the road. We had this weekend to make up our mind, after discussing at length we have decided to take advantage of this blessing. We really have no reason to wait, it was only due to their scheduling. So I call on Monday to confirm. Not sure what this means as far as re-scheduling our consultation for in depth IVF explanation. I am still supposed to start taking the birth-control pill with my next period, which is due to start the middle of this month, unless our lowly tries at getting pregnant on our own worked...who am I kidding. So I will start the pill and then what ... I have no clue. So the IVF train will departing the station sooner than expected and we are thrilled...TOOT TOOT!!

No comments:

My journey with family & age related secondary infertility