Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Nutcracker....

Nutcracker is over...now we can breathe and catch up on some much needed rest. If you have never been involved with the Theatre through some form of the Arts, well then you have no idea what you get yourself into by agreeing to participate in these extravaganza. We were non-stop from Friday afternoon till 1am on Sat night. Not to mention the fact that we had family in town for a total of 30 people for Thanksgiving dinner.
The performance was awesome, the kids were fantastic and the professional dancers were amazing. It was exhausting but worth it for all of us. My two children were so proud of themselves and their friends. I was especially proud of them when after the final show they both went up to the Director and shook his hand and thanked him for the opportunity to dance with his company. I think it showed great maturity and as I told them later, it never hurts to leave someone with a positive word and a favorable memory of you.
On a fertility note I think I am getting ready to ovulate. I have been keeping track of days and numbers for so long that I am not even sure if I am an early ovulator or if I am on schedule. I mean I am on a schedule just not sure who's schedule it is. All this mentrual, cervical mucous, egg, ovulation tracking, well it almost makes me look forward to the voluntary hell I am going to put myself through, at least then I wont have to keep up with anything more than how much bellyfat to pinch while my hubby gets to keep up with how much of the hormones I get injected into said bellyfat. Oh, and the other thing I am grateful for is no more physician prescribed sex, how weird is that, your RE knows when you are having sex. It's almost like having your kids or parents in the next room with ears pressed to the wall....LOL

No comments:

My journey with family & age related secondary infertility