Thursday, November 15, 2007

I am boring...

I have been wanting to blog about all the infertility issues and treatment we have been facing this past year and just when I get the gumption to get this thing started.....Stop...we are in a holding pattern until Jan. So now what am I supposed to write about?

The kids have auditioned for and been accepted to perform in "The Nutcracker" with a professional ballet company. We are all super excited, this is such an awesome opportunity for the kids. The Director of the company has really noticed my son's abilities, who knows something could come of this. In the meantime with all the rehearsals and the making of costumes that the company did not have since younger children are included I have not had much time to think of our up-coming IVF. The issue of finances has pretty much been taken care of, at least for the initial cycle. I have accumulated most of the meds I need from past supper-ovulation cycles and hubby (without my knowledge, which is cool) has managed to sock away money this whole year in case it came to this (IVF). The only thing left for me to worry about is the wishy washy feelings I get when I think about IVF. I really want a baby, but then doubt creeps in and whispers in my ear. Do I really want to start all over ( my kids are 14 & 10), do I want to deal with all the hard work that comes with raising another child? I mean, I really have it good right now. My kids are independent and don't require my constant attention. They can dress and feed themselves. I don' t have to change diapers, wake up in the middle of the night on a regular basis. I am assuming my wishy washy state is normal....right?

No comments:

My journey with family & age related secondary infertility