Thursday, October 18, 2007

Our journey

I have tried to start the description of the journey we are on numerous times, and well for one reason or another I have yet to find a home for my thoughts and musings. I got re-married last Oct 2006, I was a single Mom to 2 kids for 7 years. I truly never had any intention of dating again, let alone re-marrying. My wonderful husband has no biological children of his own although he loves my two as they were his. Very early into the relationship having a child together was discussed and determined to be something we both wanted We tried naturally for over a year ( un-married sinners that we were), and finally got pregnant in January 2005. It ended up being a corneal pregnancy without real fetal development Corneal pregnancies attach themselves in the corneal section of the uterus, which is the entry point where the fallopian tubes meet the uterus. Needless to say I had to have a D&C. It took a while for my body to return to normal and in June 2005 we were given the green-light from my OB/GYN. Nothing happened so in December of 2005 my OB Dr. referred me to a Reproductive Endocrinologist (RE). I saw him for the first time in January 2006. After determining that although I was healthy I was a crusty old 39 yrs old with a 40th B-day right around the corner.
We decided with the RE's advice that we try Super Ovulation. Ta-Da!!! On that note I will stop and continue this another day, or night as I am plagued by insomnia at the moment

No comments:

My journey with family & age related secondary infertility