Sunday, October 7, 2007

In the beginning

In the beginning....wait! I am 40 yrs into this thing called life. I have a noisy brain and writing helps quiet the beast. Have been wanting to start something like this for awhile, tried myspace and love it for various reasons, but I have too many of my kids friends as my friends. And well some of what I may write about is not for the teen set. So here goes....

1)I am a 40 yr old Mother of two, getting ready to celebrate my first weddng anniversary with my second husband.

2)We are trying to conceive a child together and so far it is not going very well (more on this later).

3) My dear sweet husband and I work together and amazingly enough it works for us.

4)I am the oldest of 4 children, therefore I like to be the boss.

5)My first marriage failed for various reasons (but mainly we failed each other and our kids)

6)I said I would never get married again (Happy almost 1st Anniversary honey..Oct14)

7)I have an exceptional relationship with both my 14yr old son and 10yr old daughter....ask me again why I want to start over by getting pregnant at 40.

8)I have to have some sort of light on when I go to sleep (nightlight, bathroom light, etc)

9)I am a smoker who doesn't smoke (cause I want to get preggo)

10)I love to read

11)I still don't know what I want to do when I grow up besides be a Mom, never had a really driven career path for myself

12)I talk to my Mom at least once a day.

13)I rarely speak to my Father, let alone know where he is

14)I have battled depression since I was 14 yrs old (have been winning the battle for the past 3 years)

15)I am an insomniac, due to the noisy brain

Okay, so the Tylenol PM is kicking in and that means that the longer I type the more likely this blog will look like my dog wrote it.

No comments:

My journey with family & age related secondary infertility