Monday, May 19, 2008

I did it

What you ask did I do? I made it through the past 2 weekends without needing my anti-anxiety meds. That is a major accomplishment considering what I was dealing with. We had that cookout the first weekend and this past weekend we had company. I was thrilled to see our company, but it always stresses me out...most people can understand that. I had to get my house in order, and then we small children here. A 4 yr old and an 14 month old. I have many nieces and nephews but we haven't had a little one in the house for an extended period in quite awhile. The most nerve wracking is the fact that we have stairs. So needless to say I am exhausted from being on my toes the entire weekend, but we had a great time.


The kids are so ready for school to be over for the year. It seems to be dragging for all of us, and we still have till June 16th...sucks!


Random pic of the day:


Hubby dancing with one of our guests

No comments:

My journey with family & age related secondary infertility